- The second habit: Begin with the end in mind.
- Many people reject God simply because judgement scares them.
- At the same time we desire, even demand, judgement. Consider a recent event - the Brett Kavanaugh hearings.
- Pope Benedict: "the question of justice constitutes the essential argument...in favor of faith in eternal life."
- How do we become part of the elect?
- "Michael the great prince" - the guardian of God's people. When I meet someone named Michael, I ask him if he knows the meaning of his name.
- Jesus has won salvation for us by the cross. For that reason the most basic step is thanksgiving. Gratitude is salvation.
Homilies in MP3 Audio